If you have a room you don’t need, want to find roommates, or need a room after they’re sold out, find each other at the RC Ride & Room Shares group chat at fb.
RollerCon Host Hotel Blocks will open
January 2nd at Noon PST
This information is meant to help you make a plan, so you and your crew are ready to book when the blocks open. These are in no particular order! All are great choices. The following information is for ALL our host hotels:
- The hotel blocks will open on January 2nd at Noon PST. The links will be emailed, published at rollercon.com and on all our social media channels.
- All Las Vegas hotels charge 13% occupancy tax on room rate & resort fees.
- All the rates listed below are for single or double occupancy. They charge for extra people.
- All RC host hotels are about half mile from Expo on a decent, skateable sidewalk.
- No matter which hotel you stay in, your RC badge and a 21+ ID will get you into scheduled parties in the other hotels (assuming you arrive before we meet capacity).
- Our host hotels are contracted to offer our room block the lowest price on their rooms during our event.
- We recommend you book early and together if you want to be in the same hotel as your friends & teammates. Group rates are likely to be cheaper earlier in the season and go up as we sell out each block and negotiate more rooms!
Choice 1 of 3: Affordable Upscale: The Circa
Circa Resort & Casino
*21+ guests only*
Wed / Thur: $109, Fri / Sat: $229
Additional guests $25 each
Resort fee includes wifi, 24-hour gym: $34.99
To reserve, CALL: 702-388-2274.
Group code CIRC23 or Group name ROLLERCON, or:
- No RollerCon social events are planned at the Circa.
- Circa is a brand-new property.
- This room rate is for the Single King or Flex King (with a fold out sofa). Flex Kings must be requested by calling, they cannot be reserved through the online link. Double Kings are available for $20 per night upgrade. Check out all the room types.
- The Stadium Swim multi-level rooftop pool is open late in the summer. It has a massive tv that plays traditional, bettable sports (sadly, not roller sports)
- We have a very small room block at the Circa, so book early.
- Find out more about the Circa Hotel.
- The Circa is where to stay for affordable luxury in an adults-only environment, especially if you’re a traditional-sports fan.
Choice 2 of 3: RC History for Party People: The Plaza
The Plaza Hotel
- Deluxe 2Q beds: Wed/Thur: $44, Fri/Sat: $119
- 1br King Suite, single/double: Wed $120, Thur $128, F/Sat: $192
Additional people $20 each
Reduced resort fee includes parking & wifi: $20 per night .
Call 800-634-6575 Group Code: SROLLER or:
- The Riedell costume party will be at the Plaza on Thursday night!
- The Plaza rooftop pool will be open for RollerCon attendees until 10pm Wed-Saturday! This is likely where evening pool time will happen for most RC attendees.
- Another social event is in the planning stages at Plaza, as well.
- The Plaza is at the head of Fremont Street. Request South tower or a high floor for a quieter room.
- Plaza has been completely redone with new rooms. They hosted RollerCon 2006!
- Plaza’s casino caters to a young crowd with a fun party atmosphere, and famous independent art stretching up all their towers from Shepard Fairey, D*Face and Faile.
- Plaza rooms include a fridge and coffee maker. Oversized parking is available for an additional fee.
- Plaza is our biggest room block and they’re devoting the majority of their rooms to RollerCon.
- Check out more about the Plaza.
- The Plaza is where to stay if you prefer an inexpensive room with late night pool hours.
Choice 3 of 3: Love to Party, but Also Sleep: The Downtown Grand
The Downtown Grand Hotel (aka DTG)
2 Queens or 1 King: Wed/Thur: $40, Fr/Sat: $115
Additional people: $10 each
Reduced resort fee includes self-parking & wifi and gym: $24.99 per night
- The Black n Blue Ball will be at the DTG rooftop Citrus Grand Pool Deck on Saturday night!
- Another social event is in the planning stages at Downtown Grand, as well.
- Most of our staff rooms will be at DTG.
- The Citrus Rooftop Pool Deck has food and games and misters.
- The DTG has a spacious casino that caters to a younger crowd.
- DTG is one block from Fremont Street, so rooms tend to be quieter than hotels bordering Fremont Street
- The hotel is across the street from Hogs & Heifers biker bar. Hogs & Heifers was an early sponsor of roller derby after parties in Las Vegas and they LOVE your wild ass shenanigans, so party people take note!
- Downtown Grand rooms include a coffee maker. A limited number of mini fridges and microwaves can be rented for $15.00 per stay (first come first served)
- We have a medium-sized block at DTG, and it will definitely sell out, especially QQ rooms. DTG has also devoted most of their rooms to RollerCon.
- Find out more about the Downtown Grand.
What About This Hotel I Like That Isn’t Listed?
|We did our best to partner with host hotels who offer the features you want. We met with many before deciding, and probably eliminated the one you like for really good reasons. For example, we know everyone likes to be in just one hotel. There is one Fremont St hotel with enough rooms for our entire block – but that hotel would only offer a small block, and the rates were more than 3x the rest – in August?! They would not consider late night pool under any circumstances, and they wanted an insane fee to host a pool party. Most importantly, they didn’t want us. So yeah. [middle finger emoji]. |
We chose the partners we did because the hotels are awesome and excited to host us. They offered us great room rates, discounted fees, great parties, features we know you want (like later pool hours), and crucial things like staff rooms. They’re smaller hotels, but very near each other and the Expo. We want to sell them out so you still have the immersive RollerCon room-hop experience you got at pre-pandemic events. We hope you will love staying at our partner hotels, because the room blocks are what makes the social events possible, and that’s where the fun will be!
Why stay at the host hotel(s) group rates rather than shopping around on discount hotel sites?
The RollerCon group rate is may not be the cheapest hotel you can find in Vegas in the summer, but our host hotels are guaranteed not to list rooms any cheaper than our group rate during our event. The group rate also might actually be the cheapest! We negotiate discounted resort fees and more for our folks, while discount travel sites tack on tons of full price fees for parking and lots more. Our group gets benefits non-group rates can’t offer, too, like late night pool and all our fun parties, plus our block includes benefits like free & heavily discounted rooms for Medics and Managers that make the whole convention possible in the first place. We hope you enjoy staying in our room blocks – that’s where the fun is!