RollerCon MVP Training is open to all registered, insured MVP Passholders and includes:
- Roller derby skating
- Dance & Stunt skating
- General Skating Skills
- Aggressive skating, including transitions, rails & more
- Off skates athletics
- Classroom seminars
Who Can Go?
- On skates classes are open to registered, insured MVP passholders.
- Off skates athletics sessions and Seminars are open to all RC passholders (including off skates) unless the schedule says otherwise.
Important Links & More Info
- MVP Class Sign Up information
- Check out our MVP Star Ratings for feedback fave classes from previous years.
- Brush up on Skill Levels
Media, recording & video
Passholders may not record or video sessions unless they get permission from the coach in advance. Please do not ask during the class when they’re focused on coaching. Passholders are absolutely prohibited from broadcasting class sessions. That includes facebook live, instagram video and any other streaming software. Don’t do it. Thanks!
Safety is your responsibility, too.
You must make sure you don’t do anything unsafe for you. Information gathered should be modified to fit your own personal needs, business models, athletic competence, health concerns and limitations, and state requirements. All skaters should execute proper safety precautions prior to attempting any skills demonstrated or shown. All RollerCon registrants participate in conference events solely at their own risk.
The training, opinions, findings, and conclusions offered during RollerCon are those of the authors or speakers and not necessarily those of the speaker’s league, or the hosts or planners of the RollerCon conference. The materials and information presented are for informational purposes only & are not legal advice or counsel.