|RollerCon Interactive Google Map
This interactive map shows all the convention spaces, including the Westgate Resort and nearby Urgent Care Clinic and Hospital medical facilities, pharmacies, groceries, skate parks and more. Scroll in super tight to see convention space details. Click on items in the map key on the left to be taken directly to that location on the map. Scroll out to see RollerCon in the context of the entire planet. Get directions and more. Save this link: http://tinyurl.com/rollerconmap!
|Registration, Off Skates Athletics, Seminars, Vendors and more…
This map shows the convention spaces (including tracks, vendor areas and more) inside the Expo at World Market Center. This map also lives in the RollerCon app!
- Las Vegas Monorail – serves The Strip from MGM to Sahara. Pick it up right in front of the Westgate or LVCC.
- RTC Transit Buses – Past RollerCon attendees reported good experiences with Las Vegas city transit.
- Taxi service – They’re everywhere. Just look for a “taxi stand” sign, hail one off the street or ask the guy in the funny outfit in any hotel entryway where they pick up.
- This page was made before rideshare apps. Yep.
These were created some time ago, so check the info before you travel.
- Strip Map (all casinos)
- Skate Parks (also in the interactive map)
- Vegetarian Restaurants (updated July 2013)
- YELP link to closest grocery stores: http://tinyurl.com/rc-groceries (or you can just look at the interactive map, which also lists nearby groceries)