You can sleep in August. The Master Schedule below includes all RollerCon events. Its burly! You can see individual calendars (for certain categories of events, or for each track) in the pull down menus below the EVENTS link.
Do you have a very large (30+ person) advocacy group or charity drive you’re working on organizing at RollerCon? Let us know! Maybe its a good candidate to be in our program and on our schedule. Let us know about your thing HERE.
* Please NOTE: the Google calendar below is always the most up to date! The master schedules above were saved early and may have changed.
Click on any item to see more detail, copy it to your own calendar, set reminders, etc. Scroll down below this calendar for some helpful calendar hints.
GOOGLE CALENDAR HINTS
- If you don’t see any events, click on “Look for more” until you get to the July dates, when Rollercon starts.
- Click on any event title for more details (coach name, teams, etc).
- From the detail window, users can copy items to your own google calendar
- Once the event is in your calendar, you can adjust your calendar settings and that event to send you SMS and/or email notifications. SMS reminders are a lifesaver at RollerCon! There are just too many events and Vegas is the world’s easiest place to lose track of time.
HUH? No really, its not hard to set up. Check out Google Calendar tutorial, or google “google calendar tutorial” to see why RC runs on Google calendars and how they can help you actually make it to the events you’re excited about.
Want to see them in your own google calendar interface? No problem.
LIVE GOOGLE CALENDAR These links will take you directly to the calendar in G-Calendars. If you are a google calendar user already, you can add them to your own calendar interface at the bottom left of your calendar url. Choose Other Calendars > Add a Friend’s Calendar and follow the prompts, using the calendar names below. If you CLICK on the link, it will take you to the actual calendar.
Hey, Super Users. Check out this free software that exports your google calendar to excel: http://www.gtimereport.com/