Dates may change by a day or so each year so that they fall on weekdays. The November dates will always be a week before Black Friday, the Friday after US Thanksgiving holiday (which changes from year to year).
|11/25||Volunteer Pass info emailed. Didn’t get yours? Go here.|
|11/25||Forum updated for new year|
|11/25||Challenge Organization Starts on Forum|
|11/25||Sponsor & Vendor Options Available. Sign up here.|
|Black Friday||Early Bird Tickets go on sale at NOON PST here.|
|11/27||Volunteer Shifts Open. Info here.|
|11/27||Hotel Info Released. Reserve here.|
|Dec||MVP Passes usually sell out|
|3/1||Challenge & Bouts Submission form opens here at NOON PST.|
|3/1||Session (on, off-skates and seminars) submission form opens here. Actually, that’s a lie. It opens way earlier, so just check the link when you’re ready.|
|3/1||Insurance Verification Starts.|
|4/1||Media Pass Requests Available. Policy and application here.|
|Spring||Skater passes likely to sell out|
|6/1||Challenge & Bout Schedule locked down|
|6/1||Pre-purchased RollerCon Passes Mailed Out|
|6/14||On & Off Skates Training Schedule & Seminar Schedule locked down|
|6/30||Last day to redeem GIFT CERTIFICATES.|
|7/1||Bout ticket sales begin. When available, sales are here.|
|7/1||RC Pass Cancellation Cut Off. More Info.|
|7/12||Deferrals expire. More Info.|
|7/15||RollerCon Challenge Rosters due. More info.|
|7/21||Cancellation exceptions expire. Absolutely no tickets can be cancelled after this date, for any reason, no matter how good the reason it is. More Info.|
Details and Links:
11/25 (or the week before Black Friday, when tickets go on sale):
- Volunteer pass discounts will be sent to volunteer staff using their Volgistics contact info. Update your info in Volgistics, or let us know if you didn’t get your email by filling out the form on this page.
- Our Community Forum will be updated for the next year’s RollerCon. Old posts will be archived, new boards will be created, so users can start planning rides, room shares, challenges & more.
- Sponsorship information is updated for the new year. Passwords to our Sponsor Store will be emailed to Sponsors on our Sponsor Mailing List. New sponsors can sign up here (returning sponsors don’t need to sign up again).
Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving [the US holiday])
- Early Bird Tickets go on sale at a huge discount. MVP passes sell out fast.
- Volunteer Shifts begin to open.
- Discounted hotel room info goes live and is available for booking.
- MVP Passes usually sell out in mid-December. For some reason, people are still surprised every year, even though we tweet and facebook the hell out of it when it starts getting close.
- Challenge and Bout submission form opens up. Captains who meet the requirements can request scheduling.
- Coaches and Seminar leaders who have signed up in Volgistics will get an email with info that explains how to submit classes for scheduling.
- Insurance pre-verification starts. Read up on our insurance policies, or update / change your insurance info here.
- We think that Skater passes will also sell out, and we’re guessing its going to be sometime in mid-Spring. We’ll warn you when it gets close… but people will still be surprised. Make sure you get the warnings by texting “follow RollerCon” to 40404 on your US (and maybe Canadian) cell phone, or by getting updates from our RollerCon facebook page.
- We’ll release the first draft of the Challenge and Bout schedules. The schedule is likely to change a lot in the first few weeks as captains swap slots around.
- BPT will mail out all the RollerCon badges. Details.
- Right, maybe we’re dreaming, but we’re going to say we’ll be able to release the Training Schedule and the Seminar Schedule two weeks after we get the Bout & Challenge schedules done. Be kind. Don’t try to contact Ivanna or Pho in the two weeks between, please.
- We cannot process staff pass deferrals after this date. Sorry.
Generally, the last or second to last Wednesday in July :