There are lots of ways to get around Vegas. Here’s a few!
- Look for RideShares on our FORUM (you gotta be logged in to see that board).
- UBER (we’ll have a promo code here for a free or discounted first ride)
- LYFT (we’ll have a promo code here for a free or discounted first ride)
- LAS McCarren airport shuttle info
- There is a shuttle right outside the terminal that’s $7 to Westgate. Reserve in advance or just hop on.
Bus #108 takes about 30m to Westgate. $2 single ride or check out Bus Passes. You probably already know this, but you can also just google map from the terminal and choose transit (the little bus looking symbol) for more info.
- Feel like walking or skating? Here’s an interactive RollerCon map that will help you find the important stuff.