Convention Locations Maps
Start with our INTERACTIVE GOOGLE MAP.
This interactive map shows all the convention spaces, including the Westgate Resort and nearby Urgent Care Clinic and Hospital medical facilities, pharmacies, groceries, skate parks and more. Scroll in super tight to see convention space details. Click on items in the map key on the left to be taken directly to that location on the map. Scroll out to see RollerCon in the context of the entire planet. Get directions and more. Save this link: http://tinyurl.com/rollerconmap!
|Registration, Off Skates Athletics, Seminars, Vendors and more…
This map shows the convention spaces (including tracks, vendor areas and more) inside the Westgate hotel.
- Wicked Skate Shop: The skate shop includes roller derby gear manufacturers and all the skate gear you can shake a stick at in here, including components like wheels and bearings, plus pads, helmets and more. Open to the public.
- The Reidell Fitting Station: Know what you need? Get it at Wicked Skate Shop. But if you’re interested in find out more about any of the Riedell family of products, including Reidell boots, Radar wheels, PowerDyne plates and KWIK bearings, you can’t miss the Riedell fitting station. An army of Riedell reps are there to serve you! Look for them at the entrance to the competition tracks in the Paradise Event Center
- RollerCon Souvenirs: You can find the RollerCon souvenirs outside the Paradise Event Center this year. Make sure to get your RC scrimmage shirts and more EARLY in the convention. The store will be open the same hours as Registration until we sell out – which, if past years are any indication, will probably be around Friday.
- Off Skates Athletics: Most of the off-skates athletic classes will be held in the ballrooms right by RollerCon Registration
- Classroom Seminars: The classroom sessions, roundtables, discussions and meetings will mostly be held in the Conference Rooms.
- Westgate Pool Open 24/5, from Wed AM until Sunday at midnight, barring cleanup time when amateur drinkers barf in it. Please ridicule them appropriately. Its only like 120F / 49C in Las Vegas in July, so as you can imagine, the pool is the main social area for RollerCon Attendees. The Black & Blue Ball takes place at the pool, as well, so make sure your party gear is water proof! Or not. Generally, the pool is open to hotel guests. The parties may not be; TBD. The pool is on the second floor of the hotel. Look up in the Casino for signs above the chaos.
- Open Skate / Open Scrimmage Track Yeah, we know you like your social events to be full contact. So drop by our Open Skate / Open Scrimmage track #3. Open to RollerCon Skater or MVP passholders only.
- Riedell Ballroom: Make sure you come prepared for Thursday night’s costume party! More info. This event is open to 21+ RollerCon attendees.
- Pavilion PM Parties: Westgate Pavilion Ballrooms will be home to Wed Night Karaoke with Bong Jovi, Friday’s Derby Wedding & the Pants Off Dance Off Wedding Reception… and any other late night parties that we think of!
- PURPLE REIGN If you love Prince like we love Prince, don’t miss the Westgate Purple Reign Prince tribute show – with opening act, THE TIME! Alas, this show requires separate tickets. If you could get in with a RollerCon pass we’d be there every night.
- The Black Hole Bar – Not what the hotel calls it, in fact, as far as we can tell, the bar doesn’t (didn’t!) have a name. But there is a big cocktail lounge in the casino right between the front entrance of the hotel and the walkway to the convention area. Its nice and central, and we predict it will become a Black Hole of Roller Derby Off Skates Drinking. You will probably find the Rolling Blackouts here when it gets too hot at the pool. Duck your head and walk fast past it on the way to scrimmage or you might not make it!
See the Riviera in relation to the other casinos on the Strip HERE.
View RollerCon in a larger map
- Las Vegas Monorail – serves The Strip from MGM to Sahara. Pick it up right in front of the Westgate or LVCC.
- RTC Transit Buses – Past RollerCon attendees reported good experiences with Las Vegas city transit.
- Taxi service – They’re everywhere. Just look for a “taxi stand” sign, hail one off the street or ask the guy in the funny outfit in any hotel entryway where they pick up.